Advertisement

Flower Essences for Heart Break/Ache

topic posted Thu, September 1, 2005 - 7:07 PM by  John Glade
Share/Save/Bookmark
Can anyone suggest a flower essence for helping the heart recover from relationship passages?

Blessing,

j
posted by:
John Glade
Canada
Advertisement
  • Re: Flower Essences for Heart Break/Ache

Fri, September 2, 2005 - 7:58 AM
    It might seem an odd one to use, but I just got through one of those transitions with crab apple--it's for cleansing and transforming the things you don't like about yourself. I went rather quickly from a space of invalidation and self-punishment about the relationship to liking myself and just feeling alone, which had me cry a lot and then feel happy and complete again. (maybe it wasn't so pat, but that's the gist). I took it internally but it sped up the process taking a bath in it--a quarter cup of lemon juice in the bath + 7 drops of the essence (as per the book _Flower Essences and Vibrational Healing_)
  • Kat
    Kat
    offline 2

Re: Flower Essences for Heart Break/Ache

Sun, September 25, 2005 - 12:52 PM
    I also like FES Milkweed for recovering a sense of personal power and Alaskan Mangano Calcite for creating a safe space for healing.
    • Unsu...

Sun, September 25, 2005 - 2:49 PM
      I never had as much success treating myself with flower essences as I did when I went to a practitioner. For me, it is difficult to be truly objective with myself and to tease out the real issues. I have been surprised at some of the remedies I was given by my practitioner, but damned if she wasn't right!

If you think about it, heartbreak is kind of an umbrella term for all sorts of things. While some aspects of it are similar (we all know what heartbreak means, after all!) I think that every heartbreak is unique, with different elements of psyche at play. Seems important, and most effective, to address the specifics of each individual heartbreak. I'm sure that one or two of the suggestions here will probably help, but you might be missing an opportunity for some real growth!

Sun, September 25, 2005 - 7:34 PM
        Well put, and yes, you're right. We are complex beings and taking an attitude of "fixing" it is a bit too mechanical. I do see. A holistic approach to "heartbreak" makes much more sense.

Thank you!

j
        • Unsu...

Sun, September 25, 2005 - 9:45 PM
          hmm...
          now that I read my post again, and your reply, I think it sounds like I was suggesting that you not try to treat your broken-heartedness. Not what I meant! What I mean is that you need the right ones for you in your particular circumstances, and I don't think any of us here are in a position to make the best suggestions. I am suggesting that you try to make a thorough assesment of your inner state and do some research into the essences, or else go to a practitioner.

or... give us all the gory details and then maybe we can come up with something helpful. ;)

flower essences are not a mechanical fix - I think they're about as holistic as it gets! what I love about them is that they actually help you to work through (rather than avoiding or masking) whatever's causing suffering.

The real growth I referred to comes from using a more precisely chosen essence, as opposed to one that is said to address something so general as "heartbreak". Those will probably help, but I think they won't address some of the very personal issues that are ripe for dealing with at this time.

Fri, March 10, 2006 - 2:38 AM
    Nootka Rose
    that is, Wild Rose, native to Western Canada....maybe the states too,
    tho I've been not in the western states.......

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING for healing heartbreak /ache

Available thru Pacific Essences, or make on your own accord

namaste

Chris

Sat, March 11, 2006 - 1:25 PM
    Is it Walnut for transitions?

Look into the various Roses.

Also Grape from Master's Essences, for nurturing inner/self love.

Mon, March 13, 2006 - 8:17 AM
      also yarrow is like a big hug and is good for the anxiety that can accompany heartache, if you are experiencing that.
      also a product by avena botanicals (they can be found easily on the web) called rose petal elixir. it is not a flower essence, but it is so beautiful and loving.
      and drink a lot of water (you can put the rosepetal elixir in the water).
      if we don't have enough water in our bodies while experiencing heartache, it inhibits flow and blocks our will to move on and thrive...

Sun, April 16, 2006 - 6:00 PM
    i hope all is going well with you J....
    i am just now reading this post in the spring... perhaps time has taken its healing with you... I agree that all these one has been good suggestions....
    i always first off suggest Bleeding heart and love lies bleeding...
    but ye know.... that Star of Bethleham is also wonderful medicine for healing the trauma or shock of a passing...
    and Self heal is also a wonderful....
    Green Blessings J

Sun, April 23, 2006 - 4:12 PM
    I'm a conscious channel and my guides dictated a flower essence / aromatherapy formula when I divorced and lost my home at the same time. I couldn't stop crying and the formula they created for me calmed me and comforted me every time. I eventually botteld it and now sell it to stores and to people hrough my website. It combines the flower essences Star of Bethlehem, Self-Heal, Splendid Mariposa Lily and Green Cross Gentian with essential oils Rose, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine, Angelica and Rosewood. I then channeled Master Level Reiki into the bottle.. . It smells wonderful and makes you feel like you're being hugged and comforted from deep down inside. I call it Mama Love for Troubled Times because Splendid Mariposa Lily is an essence that helps you feel like you're being comforted by the Great Mother herself -- at least that's how FES (who makes that essence) described it in the flower essence practitioner training I took with them. If you're interested you can read more about it on my website at www.mamaloveproducts.com.

Recent topics in "Flower essences"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
funny gays Unsubscribed 0 August 21, 2014
Book References for Plant Spirit Shamanism / Healing offlineK 0 May 1, 2014
energy body integration/ overwhelming energy Zachary 8 February 28, 2013
Facebook Scary 2lasi 1 October 10, 2012